Step 1: Sign Up or Log In
First, you must Sign Up (create an account) or Log In to your account. You just enter an email address and a password that you will use to Log In each time you revisit Piloroo.com.
We will email you a link to confirm that you wish to proceed with the new account (check your email, possibly your spam folder). Click the link and you are done!
Step 2: Create a profile
Our new walkthrough video demonstrates how to create a complete and attractive Piloroo profile.
Quick start instructions
- Click “Create a profile”
- (If you skipped step one, you will be promoted to Log in or Sign up. If you don’t have an account yet, please choose Sign up.)
- You will be promoted to Select a profile type.
- Educator/Stylist/Assistant: this template is for individuals who style hair or educate hair stylists or assist stylists or educators.
- Salon/Agency: this template is for salons or photo agencies, studios etc to promote their business. Presently only educators, stylists and assistants may be searched for and booked on Piloroo.com.
- Enter your professonial information and photos using the online form. Some questions are mandatory, some are optional.
- Once you have completed adding content to your profile, click Continue at the bottom of the page to create your profile.
- Piloroo will review your profile and email you once the profile is approved. Note your profile will not appear in search results until it is approved.
If you get stuck or have a question simply email email@example.com for help.